2018 Bursary Information
This bursary has been created to provide financial assistance to children of CUPE 1238 members attending a full-time post-secondary institution.
CUPE 1238 will distribute a minimum of
10 – $250 bursaries
- Application due to the office by May 31st, 2018. Hard copy or email accepted.
- Applications available HERE and via email from any CUPE 1238 Executive member.
- Proof of registration to the post-secondary institution is required by August 31st, 2018. Proof can take the form of a timetable, part or whole payment, or OSAP approval documentation.
- Selection of successful applicants will take place at CUPE 1238’s General Membership Meeting in September 2018.
- Bursaries will be distributed in the fall of 2018.
2017 Bursary Winners
(names were drawn at random at the September 16th, 2017 GMM)
- Ivy Jane Dresser
- Olivia Walsh
- Cameron Primeau
- Emma Parent
- Cheyenne Jansseune
- Madison Law
- Daniel Moffat
- Jameson Hart
- Olivia McKinlay
- Brittany Slack