2018 Bursary Information
This bursary has been created to provide financial assistance to children of CUPE 1238 members attending a full-time post-secondary institution.
CUPE 1238 will distribute a minimum of
10 – $250 bursaries
- Application due to the office by May 31st, 2018. Hard copy or email accepted.
- Applications available HERE and via email from any CUPE 1238 Executive member.
- Proof of registration to the post-secondary institution is required by August 31st, 2018. Proof can take the form of a timetable, part or whole payment, or OSAP approval documentation.
- Selection of successful applicants will take place at CUPE 1238’s General Membership Meeting in September 2018.
- Bursaries will be distributed in the fall of 2018.
2018 Bursary Winners
Names were drawn at random at the September 15th, 2018 GMM.
- Libbey Dresser
- Jasmyne Smith
- Aaron Szucs
- Shae Colman
- Cheyenne Jansseune
- Ivy Dresser
- Kerrie Shende
- Brad Moran
- Kaley Veldboom
- Bailey Reinders
A member of executive will be reaching out to the winners to make arrangements.