2021 Bursary Information
This bursary has been created to provide financial assistance to children of CUPE 1238 members attending a full-time post-secondary institution.
CUPE 1238 will distribute a minimum of
10 – $200 bursaries
- Application due to the office by May 31st, 2021. Hard copy or email accepted.
- Applications available HERE and via email from any CUPE 1238 Executive member.
- Proof of registration to the post-secondary institution is required by August 31st, 2021. Proof can take the form of a timetable, part or whole payment, or OSAP approval documentation.
- Selection of successful applicants will take place at CUPE 1238’s General Membership Meeting in September 2021.
- Bursaries will be distributed in the fall of 2021.
Below the 2020 winners.